LifeHorse at Grand Review Farm is located in Nokesville and Gordonsville, VA, it was founded in April, 2002 and was based on an article found in Horse Illustrated about a LifeHorse program at Covenant Farm in Maryland.
LifeHorse is a specially designed therapeutic horseback riding program for special needs children and adults, as well as those with Alzheimer’s, to ride and be around horses.
How Can You Help?
There are MANY ways you can help LifeHorse!
· Sponsor a banner for a year $200
· Sponsor a horse for a year $3,600
· Sponsor a child for a year $2,080
· Sponsor a child for a session $320
· Half-sponsor a horse for a year $ 1,800
· Half-sponsor a child for a year $1,040
· Half-sponsor a child for a session $160
· Scheduled monthly donations
· One-time donations
· Volunteer to work with the kids and horses